Construction work on the City of Dreams Mediterranean casino will resume on Wednesday, May 6, 2020.
According to information from “F”, Melco has taken steps to implement all measures related to the protection of workers in construction sites on the basis of instructions issued by the competent authorities. With these data, the works on the largest construction site in Cyprus at the moment are starting again today.
Melco will proceed with the implementation of additional strict measures, which include:
– completion of an internal health certificate form by all employees
– temperature control at the entrance of the workers on the construction site
– installation of disinfectant hands and antiseptic alcohol at the entrance of the construction site as well as in the office facilities
– time periods during the day
– posting posters in prominent places.
According to Melco, the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic may affect the initial timeline for the launch of ICR. As we have been told, Melco remains committed to its investment in Cyprus and its goal is to provide a top-notch entertainment experience with the highest standards of service and to ensure a safe environment for all visitors. Philenews / Insider