NECESSARY PRECONDITIONS :
The buyer must be able to prove his/her repayment ability with a stable income.
* You have to apply for an appointment with our Bank.
How to Obtain Cyprus Citizenship by Investing in Company Shares
Do you want to get a second passport and enjoy the benefits of living in a beautiful Mediterranean island? If so, you might be interested in the Cyprus citizenship by investment program.
This program allows you to obtain Cyprus citizenship by purchasing company shares worth €2 million. This option has many advantages over buying property, such as:
- Saving on transfer fees: By buying company shares instead of property, you can avoid paying more than €76,000 in transfer fees.
- No VAT: You don’t have to pay the 19% VAT on residential land that applies to other property buyers.
- Fast profit realization: You can sell the properties of each project immediately, as they have all the necessary approvals. This means you can profit instantly, unlike other options that require you to keep the property for at least 5 years.
- Location: Our projects are located in areas with great potential and increased demand for residential property. Larnaca offers the best profit margin for investors; the district has planned the new Larnaca Marina for the near future and has just released 3.5km of coastal area for development. Property prices in Larnaca are still reasonable compared to other cities in Cyprus.
If you want to learn more about this option, check out our projects suitable for such an investment option here.
What You Need to Apply for Cyprus Citizenship by Investment
To evaluate any prospective loan request, all new customers must provide us with the following:
Application and Supporting Documents
You must complete the attached Personal Financial Statement and provide us with the following supporting documents:
- Proof of income: This can be monthly salary slips or confirmation from your employer. If you are self-employed, we accept confirmation from an accountant, income tax application, tax clearance, bank statements, etc. You must also provide proof of any other income sources, such as rental income, company dividends, or other benefits.
- Monthly debt payments: We need information about your current credit facilities, such as loan statements or current account statements that show monthly installments. It would be helpful if you could provide a credit scoring report from an independent organization from your country of residence or any other country where you have credit facilities (e.g., a CDR report from Lebanon or an Equifax report from the UK).
- Passport or identity card copy: We need a copy of your passport or identity card for identification purposes.
- Proof of residence address: We need a utility bill or any other document that shows your home address.
- Business information: If you are self-employed, we need information about your business status, such as bank statements, memorandum and article of association, audited financial statements, etc.
Any prospective guarantors must also complete the attachment and provide us with the supporting documents listed above.
We need a copy of the sales contract or title deed of the property you want to buy. We will use this information to proceed with the valuation of the property.